By signing up to be a referral for Unicart Store Referral Program (the “Program”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up. These Terms are a legal agreement between Ofiskita Sdn Bhd (“Ofiskita”, “we”, “us”) and You (the “Referral”, "Affiliate", “you”).
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice. Any amendments, modifications, enhancements or changes to the Program including the release of new features and resources made available by us from time to time shall be subject to these Terms. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Any violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to be a Referral and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate referral fee (reward points) earned during the violation.
1. Account Registration & Terms
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process for an Affiliate account (“account”).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join this Program.
- Each account is for use by an individual user. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any user names and passwords issued (including those of any Invitees) rests with you.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. Referral Links & Promotion
- Once you have signed up for the Program you will be provided with a URL link that must be used to identify you when placing a link from your site, email or other communications to the Ofiskita website. It is your responsibility to ensure each such link is correctly formatted.
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site.
- You may not use our name or graphics in any bulk email whatsoever unless we have given our advanced written consent. We may terminate the Agreement if any meaningful spam complaints naming us or our services result from your marketing activities.
- You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our Services, say you are part of Ofiskita or express or imply any relationship between us and you or any other person or entity, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
3. Referral Fees (Reward Points)
All the referral fees that an Affiliate earned will be converted into Reward Points, all the Reward Points can be redemmed at Ofiskita website.
- For the sale of a purchase to be eligible to earn a referral fee (reward points), the customer must click-through a link from your site, email, or other communications to the Ofiskita website and make at least one purchase at Ofiskita website.
- We will only pay referral fees (reward ponits) on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay referral fees (reward points) if someone says they make a purchase through your link but it was not tracked by our system.
- The rate of referral fee is RM 1 for 1 point based on the referee's spent. The referral fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the customer make a purchase and the fees will be converted into reward points. All the accumulated reward points can be check at your Ofiskita customer account and you can redeem it at anytime. Referral fees (reward points) are only earned if a customer makes a payment in full.
- The referral fee (reward points) structure is subject to change at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to disqualify referral fees (reward points) earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- We reserve the right to check and change commissions on the basis of orders actually paid, the notification e-mail is not understood as a confirmed commission - this is only a notification, and every payment will be verified based on real transactions.
5. Customer Definition
- Every customer who make a purchase through this program is deemed to be a customer of Ofiskita. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning pricing, customer orders, customer service, and services sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Ofiskita is not responsible for any representations made by the Referral that contradict our rules, policies or operating procedures.
6. Pricing & Availability
- We will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Products prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect the products that you have listed on your site, you should not display products prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular products.
7. Copyrighted and Trademarked material
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your reviews, product descriptions and articles (if applicable at your site) obey all applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws. Ofiskita will not be responsible if you use another party's copyrighted or trademarked material in violation of the law.
8. Term of the Agreement and Program
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by e-mail, to your address on our records, is considered sufficient notice to terminate this Agreement. Ofiskita reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon Program termination, Ofiskita will pay any legitimate outstanding earnings.
- Ofiskita, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Ofiskita service, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Affiliate Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or accrued referral fees (reward points) in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Ofiskita reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to the Ofiskita website and all our images and other materials provided under the Program.
10. Relationship of Parties
- You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to Ofiskita Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org .We may give notice to you at the e-mail address you provided to us when registering. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
12. Entire agreement
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in it represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the use of the Program and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to entering into these Terms except as expressly stated herein.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date we entered into these Terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.